Tuesday, December 29, 2009

updates

Wow time flies~ it's already 29 Dec.. Coming to an end of the year BUT I've still lots of work not completed!

Work Appraisal..
Work work work.. acc user update
Work work work.. Photos upload and archive
Work work work.. Lesson plan and more plans

AND, I still need to buy presents for my colleagues.. they've been treating me with lots of gifts.. time for me to show a little of my appreciation. ^_^

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ok back to personal life.. Meet up with my poly grp 9 frenz lyk finally! Not all but there's Audrey, Hazel, Danni, Gary, Gerald, Marcus, Chun How, Zhiqun, BC (bdae Boy) and me.. Took lots of photos as well.. hahaha.. ok shal post them up real soon..
K am working on it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment