Monday, February 1, 2010

iPhone-ed



Yes, I finally succumbed to temptation and got iPhone-ed.

Mainly because of the data usuage I guess.. At least that's what tempt me the most.. I was thinking.. say I want to get the mobile data plan, i might as well get a new phone.. And iPhone seems to fit in what I want for surfing pretty nicely.. 

Of course, there's functions that I want, but iPhone can't handle. Like the stability of iPhone camera is actually pretty bad IMO, button ain't so friendly for vainpots to take self portrait.. Probably need a app able to snap base on any touched screen(think I saw it before..) And what disappoints me next would probably be the lack of ability to play games using flash in facebook, i'm referring to apps like Farmville, and Bejeweled. 

So overall, there's really pros and cons..

+ faster web surfing
+ brand new interface(compared to my Samsung Innov8)
+ better screen resolution and viewing quality
+ more apps to play
+ free dl songs from AMPed
+ easy access to the internet
+ better sound quality(i supposed? haven't really tried it)

- whole new interface(needs time getting used to)
- doesn't connect to iTunes(app in iPhone)
- songs dl from AMPed don't seem to work in iPod?
- troublesome and restricted when creating ringtones
- very poor battery life(i'm so super heavy user)
- poor camera stability
- has no flash app

Oh, and I don't know what I did and landed myself with this pic..






Hmm.. now, i'm thinking... Shld I jailbreak it?

PS: Yus, now i can use the clip on decor thingy for my ear piece alr! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment