Thursday, October 21, 2010

And it's KALs' time again!


Arghhhh, the haze is bad and it's making my sore throat worse! *cough*


Ok back to updating, it's KAL time~ =D

Our latest gathering at Watami @ ION! Too bad Ah Noi, Yiling and Ah Tao can't join us, so we are left with Ah Hiao, Adel, Ah Jenn, Prisc, Lyn and me..
See the 3 girls after dinner.. so engrossed in their conversation!

Here's some of the food we ordered!
Don't ask me the name please, I've extreme poor memory.. ;p

And of course there's the usual mini camwhoring session!


Then we have the pic of Prisc, Jenn and Lyn!!! 

And here's more of Jenn! Lolx

Had our dinner at Watami and we went to shop for bling bling aka diamonds and of course the usual Watson and etc!! Objectives of the day was to find our dear Lyn her ideal proposal heart shape bling and I think we found it! Jiayou Moley couple~

Gathering with KALs never fail to cheer me up, it's like my energy bar! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment