Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cup Noodle day~

PS: It's cup noodles today! Tom Yam Cup Noodle~

To yesterday, for more infor.. click here!

Now, back to me.. My recent craves seems to be all around cosmetics.. more in specific, Foundations~~
It's so fun to try out different kinds of foundations to see which is better and which is not.. Though tempting, but I do exercise control ok.. hahaha... at least I'm trying.. hahah

Shiat I think I might be having a slight running nose. Hopefully it's because of the air-con at the workplace.. Oh man, I don't want to fall sick again! Everytime I fell sick, I'm as good as dying.. Literally have to lie on bed most of the time and seriously hate the disgusting feeling especially when vomiting and cough till you feel ur throat is exploding..

Dance! I miss dancing.. Btw, I have 2 tix for the studiowu 1 day membership that I got from HGP2009. Any 1 interested? 1 for myself and the other see who can accompany me go try see.. I think I'll start dancing again in November bah.. Hopefully..

Recently, I've went to inquired on SMA their tourism and hospitality degree course.. Still waiting for their reply.. Guess I really still wanna give it a try bah.. Say will get someone to reply me but I'm still waiting.. waiting.. waiting... Hopefully I'm still in time for the Dec intake.. I don wanna delay anymore!!!!

Anyway, recently work has been as bored as it can be.. Argh...

PS again: Yuss, monkey very irrtating leh..

No comments:

Post a Comment