Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday bluez and updates temptations..

Monday Bluez....

I want go kbox, but everyone seems BUSY!!!
=/

Updates...
Was on shopping for friday and saturday and bought alot of stuff.. =)
Spent about $62 in total for 2 days.. Omg I'm seriously overspending nowadays..

My family just gotten a new washing machine from the Expo Harvey Norman Sale on Sunday for $591.. Hopefully it will help to greatly lessen my mom's burden.. =X
And, I was seriously tempted to get the Samsung ST500 that I saw there... OMG, it's so tempting..

Here's a brief description of the product.
Samsung ST500
1/2.33" (appox 7.79mm) CCD
Approx. 12.2 Mega-pixel
Schneider-KREUZNACH Lens f = 4.9 - 22.5mm (35mm film equivalent: 27 - 124.2mm)
Still Image mode: 1.0X - 5.0X 
Play mode: 1.0X - 12.5X (depends on image size)
TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, Smart Face Recognition AF, One Touch Shooting)
99.8 x 59.8 x 19.1mm
149g (without battery and card)


 At $499, it also includes 2 8GB SDHC , extra batt, tripod, camera pouch and cleaning kit.. Oh man.. I'm like so regretting not buying it.. I keep telling myself I don't need it cos I have my Samsung Innov8, it's as good as a camera alr.. *please please don't buy on impulse*  Arghhhh, nvm. I shall wait till the next sale and in the mean time start saving for it.. *no impulse buying please*  *search more, continue search don't just settle for this..*

Oh mAnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment