Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Avatar 3d~

Just thought of it so now here I am, blogging it.. 


Did I mention i watched the Avatar(3D) recently? If nope, ok I watched the movie like last Saturday?? Lolx.. it was a 12.30AM show.. So EARLY right?? Lolx.. Yea so after watching the show at J8, I stayed over at his house lor.. hhaha.. Had a sumptuous meal at his place on Sunday.. OK O.T le..


Back to "watching" the movie.. The movie is excellent! But the process of watching the movie is not so excellent for me though.. Throughout the whole duration of the show I was using 1 hand to keep holding up the specs they provide... Reason: I can't breathe! Lolx.. I know it sounded lame.. But it's true. The specs just rest on my nose.. not the bridge, but the nose.. literally pressing down and closing my nostril.. lolx.. guess my nose ain't made for specs.. hahah either it slips, or it suffocates me.. hahah


So the whole duration I was there holding the specs up.. *faints*


But, the show' great. Way before the show, Gerald keeps telling me the story was written 12 Yrs ago and the production took 5 yrs to be done.. So if it's true(didn't check to see if he's stating the right things..), I guess the movie must be really superb to be able to attract some of my friends to watch Avatar(3D) for 3, 4 or even more times.. lolx.. 


Have STM.. so can't really remember the names in the show.. But I like their makeup, their "tails" and their characters.. all so da*n skinny! Omg! 
Hmm, will I watch it again? I guess I would want to watch the Avatar instead.. 



*credits to http://www.avatarmovie.com/*


Overall rating, 8/10..?
 *Thumbs Up*



Oh something interesting for ppl who wants to know more about the movie.. 
here's a interesting link~
*credits to Zhiqun on facebook* 




No comments:

Post a Comment