Friday, January 15, 2010

Threadless~~~

YESshh~~~~

Came home yesterday with my mama after her appointment with doc and my Popo was there patting on a package mumbling it's mine.. *see below*

YESSShh~~ It finally arrived! Actually it's quite al right.. Shipping took about 2 weeks? Rather good I would say...

So glad that it arrived safe and secure!! Haha.. Had to slice open the package to get the tees out.. So here's another pic before I pull everything out..

Shared the order with Deb and Gerald mainly..
Total order of 12 pieces.. Guess how many I got for myself..?

Only 1.
*LOLX*

Okay anyway I went to spread them out and took a pic of it..
*Sorry the quality is da*n low cos lazy on lights*


~~ O.T a little.. ~~
I love the prawn noodles at cwp banquet~~
*drooling all over*

So nice right? Yummy yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment