Saturday, January 23, 2010

Haircut @ Chapter2

Did I mention Deb & me went to cut our hair?


Actually it's more like Deb trim, while I cut..
Lolx.. Went Chapter2 at Plaza Singapura.. 20th Jan 2010


Deb having her hair cut

Snapped pic of myself b4 my turn comes..


Guess overall Deb is kinda happy with her hair... But I'm NOT!!! Okay, not that I'm very unhappy with my hair.. Just thought it could have been better..

Anyway, I got a $10 voucher as a rebate for cutting on my birthday month.. The stylist was saying either $8 rebate in my card or $10 voucher.. Of course I get the more value one right.. Lolx. BUT, it was stated on their website saying 50%rebate, even the year-end rebate is also 50%.. cheat my feelings sia...

Haix.. but i was too tired then.. can't be bothered to reason with them.. Dotx...

OMG!! MY HAIR IS GETTING EVER SHORTER...*see below*

This is like the best i can take of myself.. hahah all other angles of my face is just soROUND!! I mean really like a ball... =X

So now it got me thinking the alt. of getting a wig again.. should i??


No comments:

Post a Comment