Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's 2010!!!

It's 2010!!!


A whole new year but why do i still feel the same?? hmm.. new year new resolution new changes and new targets!!


In 2010, i wan... 
* Slim down!!! (hahah like last yr only this yr i've a plan..)
* Set aside $$ every month ( I want to see my bank balance grow!)
* Start on my degree (Settle for a degree and start by this year.. no more dragging!)
* Learn Flash ('ve been saying this like since last yr.. this yr gonna really learn..)
* Cure my skin.. (my face.. hahah.. now more zits popping every now and then.. so irritating)
* Freshen my wardrobe (more clothes, change styles)
* Live like I'm ALIVE!! (not that I'm dead in the past.. hahah)




~~AHemmm~~
Soon my big day for every year is coming.. anyone has any plan for me? I wan sing song and gathering with friends!!! ALIVe!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment