Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cute earpiece clip-on~~

Time to blog again!!! Life is so boring nowadays... I don't like tuesday... *ahemm*

Anyway, I bought something really cute recently!! It's a clip-on for earpiece @ $6.90 each IIRC..



Bought it with Yus, then we exchange so we have 2 different designs!!!





BUT, I'm so sad-ed!! All my current earpiece doesn't seem to fit in the clip.. Regrets.. but it's so IRRESISTIBLY CUTE!!


Okay now more rantings to follow..
Went for JK Pop yesterday. Yes, finally a dance course again. ^-^  It's good to be able to exercise and move your body, but it's not to be aching my back!! Hmm really needs time to get back in shape.. I hope my mama doesn't complain again.. She don't seem to be too okay with me joining back dance..
 *sigh*

In less than 2 hours time, I'll be conducting a CCA for my school.. Wonder how the attendance will be like.. Hopefully I can keep them entertained throughout the session..
*Pray Pray*

Wedding dinner to attend on Sat..
*Burn BIG HOLE in my pocket*

No comments:

Post a Comment