Monday, January 25, 2010

It's 25 JANUARY!!!!



A BIG BIG THANKEW to all my friends/colleagues for all your Happy Birthday greetings today!



Was actually feeling kinda lonely, cause this year seems so quiet.. Everyone's busy either with their studies/work/camp/etc.. Even my sisters didn't bother to wish me anything.. =/


BUT, I've got lots of thoughtful and great friends/colleagues! Lots of them wished me, be it through FB, SMS or in person.. Even at my work place, they had a birthday card filled with sweet wordings and a compliment of a $10giant voucher for me!


Yus even bought me a CHOCOLATE BDAY Cake from Polar! Thankew Yus! Hahaha.. The cake is so creamy and chocolatey.. Yum Yum~~ And together with Aainoo, Hanim and Jayanthi and some more teachers, they sang me birthday song.. It's so sweet of them right.. But it's kinda funny too because there's no candle to blow or make a wish to.. hahah Still.. THANKS!


Will Update with the photos later tonight or tmr bah.. 


B4 i end the post, here's the ANGBAO I got from my MAMA~~



No comments:

Post a Comment